Thursday

Daddy's Little Princess


Look at me Daddy...I'm as tall as Sam

Daddy is so Wise!!

Watching Rob "talk" with Kate touches my heart and fills me with joy that I am not sure I can put into words. He is so sweet with her and you can already tell that he is going to be puddy in her hands. She has such a sweet & mellow personality. She is content with just hanging out and babbling at her toys. Sam was never this calm, so for us this is quite a pleasant phenomenon. I now know that God needed me to experience my high energy Sam first to be able to appreciate and enjoy a calm Kate!! Kate will be four months old this Sunday which is hard for us to believe. She is sleeping like a big girl and giving us 10 hours at night!! We have her well check this Monday, so I will post her new growth stats next week. We love her so much and can't imagine life without her. It is amazing how God enlarges your heart to make room when you thought there was no way you could love another like you did your first born. God is GREAT!!

No comments:

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life