Thursday

My Sweet Babes Off to First Day of School


Sam and Kate are both going to "school" two days a week from 8:15-12:20 and man my house is quiet...I can only imagine the withdrawal I will go through when they go to kindergarten. Now, I didn't say I wasn't enjoying the quiet and the ability to go grocery shopping all alone, but it is weird having them both gone. They seem to be enjoying their teachers and loving making new friends, and for that I am so grateful. Here is the picture of their first day:) They sure do know how to make a mama proud!


post signature

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

I love this picture. How precious. I cannot get over how big Sam is now! Holy cow!

Tanya said...

They look like cute little twins!! I bet they are the bestest of friends! And now going to school- I just love it! Allie Grace is in a preschool too, next year Saylor will join her! Hope you and baby #3 are doing well!!
Miss you guys around here! Tanya

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life