Wednesday

Rainy Day = Umbrella Time with Daddy

We finally got some much needed rain here in South Carolina. It has been quite dry for the last 6 weeks or so. I was thrilled for the rain and for the cooler temperatures. I can really feel Fall in the air and for this I am grateful. I have said many times before that I really don't love HOT weather, but I LOVE fall. I love the changing of the leaves, cool temps, wearing jeans and opening my back door to let fresh air in:) It just refreshes my spirit. Well, the rain did just that for my sweet children. They were excited to use their new unbrellas that we found at the Dollar Store. Kate's is Dora and Sam's is of course none other than Spiderman. Sam's class has been studying the vowels the first few weeks of pre-school and this last week was "U." They had an umbrella parade with all the K-4 classes. It was a big deal and everyone stopped what they were doing to watch all the precious 4 year olds parading around with their umbrellas. When the rain set in this past weekend, Rob took the kids out to do a little parading themselves. Kate was excited to get to participate. I love that something as simple as rain can bring such Joy and Happiness!!! Yay Fall!!!



post signature

No comments:

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life