Wednesday



As some of you may know, we are in the process of building our first home. Just over a month ago we made the decision to build after looking at several homes here in the upstate. They told us that we should be able to move in by December if all goes well. We all know what "if all goes well" means in contractor lingo, but with the above progress we are hopeful!! We are super excited about all the fun options that we have chosen for the interior and the yard is going to be plenty big for Sam & Katie to exhaust themselves :) Rob and I are going to attempt to make weekly visits to the property throughout the next few months. We will take plenty of progress photos so everyone can see our new home as it comes to completion.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey....how fun! I have never lived in a new house in my entire life so I know that is exciting...can't wait to see the progress....hope you all are doing well...we are headed up your way for the weekend! We are going to the lake with the family and to the game on Mon. night! Happy Labor Day Weekend! Mandy

Jessica said...

Hi Rob & Loran!
I am so sorry that I didn't know y'all had moved! We haven't been to to the Saturday night service since about May and thought y'all were just off having baby number 2. I found your blog via Heather Plis' blog via Chara's blog!
I hope you are well! You look like you are having a blast!

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life