Thursday

The Bonding Continues...


Today as I was preparing to put Kate down for a nap, Sam was eager to see where Kate was going to lay her head. He has become quite the climber over the last couple of months, so the trek up the side of her crib was a cinch. Kate didn't seem to mind, since she was more interested in her aquarium that was hopefully going to be soothing her into sleepy land very soon. I am touched each time I can see a moment shared by these two beautiful children. It is like watching the plot of a movie unfold before your eyes. People always told me during my pregnancy with Kate that the friendship and bond that they would share would be priceless. They were all right...even though Kate has only been here a couple of months the sweet friendship and love as brother and sister is already blossoming!!

2 comments:

Forever Young said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family and amaze me how you do it with 2 babies! We miss you here in Charleston.

Surratt Family said...

Yea! We are glad you guys are blogging now. You're kids look great! It will be nice to be able to keep track of you guys now that you've relocated to the upstate.

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life