Friday

Gratitude

Things I am Grateful for...

  • Kate's smiles & babbling
  • Sam's ever expanding vocab
  • cool breeze while sitting on screen porch
  • quiet house when kids are in bed (at 7:30)
  • singing silly songs that only my kids could love
  • soothing music after a hectic day
  • long talks on phone with Tricia
  • grandparents:)
  • hot showers
  • fitting back into pre-pregnancy jeans
  • hearing Sam say "Amen" at the end of the blessing
  • a Barney video while I am cooking dinner
  • sweet tea
  • dove dark chocolate
  • rain
  • upcoming holiday season
  • gracious & forgiving God
  • worship and praise music
  • my wonderful husband
  • my parents who are the most unselfish people in the universe.
  • and so much more...

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Amen to the fitting back into pre-preggo jeans. Thank you Loran for being my great role model!! Your name became a mantra of sorts during my third trimester when I felt all was lost. Now if I can only keep that will power!! I'll call you soon for some gas tips.

Forever Young said...

Love your blog and your sweet, sweet family! We miss your smiling faces here in Charleston! Love the music on your site, too. Sometimes I pull up your blog and just listen to your playlist while I answer e-mails. Very fun! Love,
Julie

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life