Thursday

Who's Who??


Who's Who?? We have laughed at how similar Kate and Sam's baby pictures are. As a matter of fact, I need to get going on organizing all the photos I have to make sure that we will be able to discern who's who. We feel so blessed to have two healthy children and thank God daily for their beautiful little personalities. Kate is just as sweet as she can be and has such a tender little heart. You can just look at her wrong and that little lip pokes out and starts to tremble. As for Sam, his very independent and strong will is going to either take him real far in life or get him into lots o' trouble. Mostly trouble right now, but from what my parents tell me he is following right in my footsteps!! We haven't quite figured out how to handle some of the challenges he throws our way, because time-out doesn't seem to phase him alot of the time. We will just have to keep experimenting. By the way, Kate is at the bottom and Sam at the top for those of you still guessing:)




















1 comment:

The Tylers said...

HA! It sounds like Sam and Thomas have a lot in common. Let me know if you find something that works. I am entering new territory with this whole disciplining a boy thing. Hope you guys are doing well.

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life