Thursday

A Day in the Life of Kate

Kate has been such a blessing to our family and has taught us so much in her short little life. She is 15 months old now and weighs a whopping 21 lbs. and is 31 " long. I took her recently to her well check and the doctor asked me how she was eating. And my response to him was "she eats her plate and if there is any left on Sam's she eats that too! " She eats very well and really enjoys mealtime. She gets very excited when she sees her plate being prepared and as I carry it to her seat. A girl after my own heart! She has a tender sweet heart and responds well to "no touch" most of the time. She just looks at us with those big blue eyes as if to say "I'm sorry." Rob and I chuckle because Sam is quite the opposite when it comes to "testing" our authority. Sam definitely prefers the "ask for forgiveness" policy. I love their differences and appreciate them both for teaching me so much. Below are some more photos of Kate today as she played.
Kate loves to push Sam's truck around and uses it to leverage her walking.


She has just taken to looking at books by herself lately and can sit for awhile just flipping the pages.

She has a mouth full of teeth and red gums where the others are close behind.



She is almost always barefoot. She won't keep them on and that's fine by me.
She loves to look out the window and watch the birds or look for daddy coming home from work.

This is her latest crawl pattern when she is not trying to walk. On the toes!!

post signature


No comments:

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life