Thursday

BUSTED...

This is the scene that I walked into on Friday afternoon while I was desperately trying to take a shower before our small group meeting. I rarely take showers during the waking hours of my two precious children for this reason, but today I didn't have a choice. Most mornings I am up before anyone to get my "quiet time" in the shower and I actually enjoy this time. Well, Friday I closed the bedroom door and hoped for the best....the best was Kate discovering a box of "feminine ware" from under the sink and Sam ransacking my closet for shoes. It was quite a site and I should have taken a picture of the bathroom floor as it was equallly as amusing:) Anyway, these are the days in which I live in and it is hilarious!! Love to all.





post signature

1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

Amazing what we have to do to even take a shower, right?! I'm at the point where I can't even use the restroom with privacy now. It could have been A LOT worse! Ha!

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life