Friday

Mermaids, Motorcycles and Midnight Oh My....

Here are some shots from when we visited Nana & Papa. We had fun hanging out outside in the beautiful weather and just relaxing with family. In the above shot the kids were finishing off their afternoon popsicle and Kate was just gearing up for a ride on her "hog." She loves to ride on the motorcyle at Nana & Papa's because it plays music and that fits in perfect with her need to dance!!

Sam is always loving on Kate and squeezing the you know what out of her neck. She is usually a good sport, except when the hug becomes more of a "choke hold." He says, "It's ok princess, I love you."

Sam loves my parents cat, Midnight, and quite honestly the cat loves him right back. It is funny because Midnight is not one to love on just anyone. They have definitely bonded. I am allergic to cats, so this is the ONLY cat Sam will bond with:)



Here's Kate with her serious game face...she looks ready to ride.


My First Mermaid!!!



post signature


1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

Oh the many things our boys will end up "loving" that we moms are not so keen with (Midnight). I remember my hamster phase much to my mom's hesitation. She had nightmares about rats for days. Ha! Kate on her motorcycle is precious!

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life