Monday

We've been Meaning to Call...

Well August is gone...can't quite believe that, but I have been meaning to catch everyone up on the goings on of the DeFoor house, but just haven't settled into the blogging mode recently. Most nights when the house gets quiet, I aim directly for the bed and dreamland as fast as I can. Lately, I have been wondering and thinking that maybe all this blogging stuff isn't for me, that maybe it is just silly to be typing away about our "normal" lives and that nobody really wants to read this stuff, but then I realize that our life is filled with fun, silly, complicated, strange, interesting, challenging and encouraging memories that I don't want to lose. And rest assured they would be lost if I didn't have some form of documenting them, because my brain is as good as gone most days as soon as my head hits the pillow. So......thanks for sticking around and being a part of our "normal" world. If we could pick up the phone and call everyone daily we would, but for now:
Sam says "One two buckle my shoe, three four shut the door...etc." or "Do you know the muffin man?" This is often what is echoing around our house each day all day....the kid loves to sing!

Kate says, "No, No, No" or "Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma ........."

post signature

1 comment:

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Hey There! Love the kids on the phone, it's all cute and fun until their teens and the phone is glued to their ears right! :)

I've been feeling great, just very tired (remember those days....). I never know if it's because I'm preggo or because I have a 15 month old... or both... either way, I feel so great otherwise, so I try not to complain about being tired too much! I have now 2 months, 3 weeks and 6 days to go (but who's counting lol). I know the time will fly by- it always does during the fall- my favorite time of the year. I love seeing your posts and the happenings of the Defoor family!! Hugs.

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life