Thursday

A beautiful morning meant time to break out the paint, glitter and glue here at the DeFoor house. This is one project the kids love to do! They get to be real messy, real fast and nobody is telling them to "clean up." They made handprints and feetprints and much much more. The weather was truly glorious and during the art time extravaganza we talked about how God was blessing us with the sunshine and cool breeze. Even though my kids are young, they will stop and take notice of God's handywork whereever we are and no matter what we are doing. I love that about their sweet spirits. Sam even complimented on God's perfect timing when the breeze helped "clean off" the glitter from his painting. I love being a stay at home mom for this very reason. We can stay home, get dirty and marvel at God's blessings to us. This time with them will fly by, I know and I continually am reminded of how blessed I am to have these 3 precious gifts to love on daily.






post signature

No comments:

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life