Monday

Friday Fun at Nana and Papa's

We packed up this past Friday and went to Nana and Papa's for a change of scenery. It was a beautiful day outside to soak up some vitamin D and breathe the fresh air. For some reason, the air there always seems fresher (probably b/c I have extra hands to help and I can actually take a minute to breathe:) We ate some lunch and Papa came home from work to join us and then he followed us to Happy Hollow park after lunch for some more fun! My kids are just about the only reason Papa leaves the office during the middle of a work day for. We are so blessed to have a Papa who loves them so much. After the park, everyone was pooped, so we headed back for some rest time. I think Kate might have been the only one who actually closed her eyes, because Maggie has been battling her two top front teeth lately which is severely interrupting her nap times lately. After nap is was Popsicle time and some more running around. I love days like these...seeing my kids laugh and play is truly a gift and one that I don't want to pass too quickly!
Maggie and I peering over the coffee table. She is already beginning to cruise...WHAT??!!








Maggie also is very curious about Madison. Madison, not so much!

post signature


No comments:

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life