Wednesday

My New Best Friend

THE Eureka ErgoRapido Stick Vac...Where have you been all my life???

This new addition to my appliances has been amazing.  For the last 5 years, I have been using a Dirt Devil Dust Buster.  I had no idea what I was missing.  Mealtimes around my house (at least 4 a day, b/c we snack) is a time of reconnecting, talking and sharing...then there's the clean-up:(  With my children being so young, we have LOTS of crumbs, therefore lots of time spent gathering the crumbs to avoid a compost pile under the kitchen table.  With the traditional dust buster, I was constantly leaning over, crawling under the table to get to crumbs and doing that 4+ times a day is NO FUN!  I wish I wasn't so obsessed with a clean floor, but I am, so finding something that was more efficient and easier to use was a MUST.  This Eureka stick vac is lightweight and has great suction.  It is slim lined and also has a detachable hand held vac on the body of the vac. I give this product two-thumbs up!!  I recommend it to any mom out there looking to simplify their post meal clean up time.  For the record, I am not getting paid to say any of this, hmmmm...maybe I should be??





post signature

No comments:

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life