Wednesday

Three Silly Monkeys

I mean seriously, people...Could these three be any cuter??  I took this the other night in a futile effort to get a decent picture of the three of them together.  My dad had requested that I send him a picture of all three grandchildren so he could put it as the screensaver on his phone.  Well, I have not been successful in doing this EVER, because they are all so busy.  Maggie, the middle cutie, has started walking and she is hardly ever still anymore.  She has most recently proved to be quite the climber too.  If I leave her alone for a minute, I usually find her on top of a table or in her rocking chair in her room.  She is quite pleased with her newly found mobility.  Sam has been obsessed with my new iPad.  The apps that I have gotten for kids are very fun and his favorite is the drawing and coloring app.  He LOVES to draw!  Kate loves to cook in the kitchen and enjoys being the 2nd mommy.  I have to remind her daily that she isn't in charge...but a girl has to dream, right?  Well, anyway, here are the shots that I attempted to take.  I love Maggie's expression with her toothbrush shoved way back in the mouth where her molars are popping through.


post signature

No comments:

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life