Wednesday

Music is a Way of Life Around Here...

I have always said that music can change the mood of almost any circumstance. I mean, you know how you can be driving in the car and a song comes on the radio that brings back a flood of memories? Sometimes for me, it can invoke tears, laughter or just thoughts of days long ago. Well, I know that years down the road, I am going to hear some of the songs that are played in our home and I am going to be able to close my eyes and hear the precious laughter of my children as they sing, dance and play guitar. We listen to music everyday without fail. Whether or not it is just playing the background or there is a specific purpose for singing, dancing or playing along, it is always FUN! I find that when we are getting restless and need to transition into something different, music always provides that perfect segue. It can take two whiney, complaining and bored children to immediate smile and togetherness. It is like magic! I love that my children love music and hope that it will forever be part of their lives in some fashion or form. Here are some pics of the most recent performance I was able to catch on film.






post signature

1 comment:

Logan @LifeforDessert said...

this is hilarious...looks like a kids praise band with the picture in the background!

Following Our Simple Yet Eventful Life